Our team is growing, we’re looking for an Outside Sales Specialist for Survey/GPS Products.
Responsible for selling new and used products, services, and training to existing and new
customers, this role is the primary interface interface between the end customer and KPI. Ultimately accountable for delivering on revenue, gross profit, customer satisfaction, and growth targets the Outside Sales Specialist will represent Keystone Precision instruments in the office, the field and at events.
- Accountable for the achievement of revenue and gross profit targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Maintains a list of existing and potential customers within the assigned territory
- Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly
- Frequently and skillfully talks to customers
- Can effectively position KPI’s products against competitors’ in a competitive sales situation
- Provides feedback to management on KPI’s products, services, delivery, etc.
- Provides a reasonably accurate revenue forecast
- Understands purchasing contracts and public tenders and knows how to respond to these and negotiate
- Regularly identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the market and against competitors
Characteristics / Skills
- Possesses integrity and good character
- Strong oral communication skills
- Brings passion and energy for the work
- Maintains sense of urgency; appropriate impatience
- Willingness to give personal commitment to and occasionally make personal sacrifices for the job
- Can-do attitude; tenacity; positive outlook toward success; unemotionally overcomes obstacles and setbacks
- Ability to learn from successes and failures
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in an engineering-related field
- Industry experience (e.g. survey, GIS, construction).
- Knowledge of products from an end-user perspective
- Experience in a sales or marketing position is desirable
If you or someone you know would like to join a great team please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com