Keystone Precision Instruments is seeking highly motivated and driven territory sales representatives, responsible for sales of our survey & mapping solutions and services in the New York or Massachusetts areas. These team members will drive business growth and success by implementing a sales strategy for new and existing customer accounts, identifying new and potential customers for future revenue growth within the desired territory
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, build rapport; and provide technical information for customer focused solutions.
- Manage the consultative sales process to include identifying goals, while presenting solutions and appropriate return on investment information by preparing and presenting quotes and financing options.
- Present and manage sales order/financing approvals and processing, communicating delivery and training dates.
- Maintain and actively expand product and job knowledge by studying existing and new product descriptions and understanding applications within identified vertical markets.
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by Keystone Precision Instruments and our distribution partners.
- Desire to travel frequently and the self- motivation to successfully work remotely throughout the territory.
- Create a successful repeatable workflow for accomplishing organizational departmental and individual goals while identifying new opportunities and markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience and/or experience within the survey, mapping and AEC industries.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver a clear value proposition.
- Strategic thinker with a desire to be a successful sales professional.
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships that lead to successful sales solutions.
- Embrace technology, specifically CRM in conjunction with other software tools